Whitehouse flexible tubing is a family run business with over 100 years’ experience in the manufacture of flexible metallic tubing for industry. Today we manufacture a comprehensive range of Stripwound Tubing, Convoluted Hose, Bellows & Expansion Joints as well as offering a vast selection of Polymer Ducting. Our product range is developed to meet the growing demand for solutions required in increasingly demanding applications in harsh conditions.
Our Product Range
We manufacture ‘Stripwound Metal Tubing’ from Galvanised & Stainless Steel as standard (STD) and in a number of different section types. Our range of electrical conduit can be supplied with fittings and prewired by request. Stripwound flexible tubing is not vacuum or pressure tight although we can supply a packed version (Copper, Cotton or Rubber STD) to improve ‘gas tightness’.
This highly flexible, smooth bore tubing is suitable for a wide range of applications and ideal in free flowing conditions.
Stripwound Tubing Applications
- Aggregate Transfer in Asphalt plants
- Barge loading & Unloading
- Biomass Transfer Systems
- Catalyst Transfer
- Dry Bulk Handling
- Dust Collection
- Electrical Conduits
- Fly Ash Conveyance
- Grain Transfer
- Generator Exhausts
- Hot Air Systems
- Lime Injection Systems
- Material Loading & Uploading
- Motor Exhausts
- Pellet Transfer Systems
- Pigment Transfer
- Protective Casings
Copper Packed Interlock
Non-Packed Squarelock (Conduit)
Convoluted (Corrugated) Metal Hose
Manufactured with annular corrugations this hose is ideal for Vacuum and Pressure Tight applications. When supplied with an external metal braid it allows the unit to operate at higher working pressure ratings. The external braid fits tightly over the hose and is fastened at the ends to prevent the hose from elongating under pressure.
With a vast selection of end fittings to choose from and flexibility that allows it to compensate for misalignment this hose is the ideal choice for many applications.
Convoluted Hose Applications
- Compressed Air & Pneumatic liners
- Corrosive liquids & Gases in the chemical and medical industries
- Cryogenic applications
- Fluids associated with high temperature and pressure in paper & fabric plants
- Food & Beverage production
- High Temperature Hydraulic Oils in machinery, vehicles & engineering
- Nuclear plants & Steam lines
- Oil Refineries & Drilling Rigs / Platforms
- Specialist manufacturing including Tyre moulds & Textile Machinery
- Steam, Chemicals & Petroleum products used in manufacturing, construction & energy
- Toxic & corrosive applications
- Acts as a Shock Absorber in Hard Pipe Connections
Bellows & Expansion Joints
Expansion Joints & Bellows are essential components that play a vital role in all sorts of industrial settings and environments where equipment needs to withstand high pressures particularly from gas and liquids.
Our expansion joints and bellows offer flexibility on the axial, lateral or angular planes.
They are designed to be resistant to tension & compression whilst being safe, efficient, and reliable.
Bellows & Expansion Joint Applications
- Building services
- Chemical process
- Exhaust systems
- Gas connections
- HVAC-R mechanical piping systems
- Industrial process & applications
- Low, medium & high temperature heating systems
- Pump connections
- Steam & condensate pipelines
- Ultra-high vacuum applications
- Vibration producing systems
Swivel Cone Female
Swivel Flat Faced Female
Full Male Union
Full Female Union
Fixed Hex Male
Fixed Male Weld Nipple
Fixed Hex Female
Our extensive range of IPL Non Metallic Ducting is designed to suit all sorts of applications. The ducting is available in various material and construction types including helically reinforced ducting, smooth bore and lay flat hose.
This comprehensive selection of products ensures we are able to offer a range of polymer ducting suitable for the suction and delivery of all sorts of products including; Air & Water, Foodstuffs, Fertilisers, Acids Chemicals and much more.
Polymer Hose Applications
- Abrasive Powder Transfer
- Air Ducting
- Fertiliser, Acids & Chemical Transfer
- Fume Transfer
- Granulate Transfer
- Material Handling
- Oil Resistant Transfer Hose
- Suction & Delivery Hose
- Suction & Delivery of Beverages (Potable Water)
- Suction & Delivery of Food Powders
- Water Handling
Eolo PU Food
Vulcano pu 04 ET
Vulcano R FR
Choosing the Right Hose Type is Critical
Selecting the right product can be a daunting task especially if you have no prior engineering experience. Our sales team is here to provide expert support to help you choose or develop the right product for your application.
If you have any questions about our company and how we might be able to help you please contact us.
With great experience supplying overseas customers our highly engineered, UK manufactured products remain competitively priced to help you win valuable business contracts.
Whitehouse are a reliable partner to support your needs for the supply of UK manufactured flexible tubing, hose and ducting. To submit your RFQ click below.
Industries who we supply with our products:
- Building & Construction Industry
- Electrical Industry
- Environmental or Industrial Clean Up
- Food Processing
- General Engineering
- Oil, Gas & Water
- Protective Casings
- Steel Mills
- Textile Mills